How we work with experts
There are lots of ways you can connect with the network and both gain and give support. You can:
- Bid for upcoming briefs for a variety of projects and budgets.
- Get paid to support the running of a service such as design-thinking workshops for charities (Design Hop).
- Volunteer an hour of your time for our digital helpline (Digital Candle) where you speak to a charity about a problem they are facing.
- Take part in our monthly meet-ups where we share, grow and learn. Here you can connect with others in the network.
- Run an event for the network which we can support you to set up.
- Tell us what you’re working on so we can share your news in our fortnightly newsletter and across our social media channels.
- Join a number of different forums on Slack which we will explain more about below.
- Add your details to Dovetail, the free directory of Tech for Good agencies.
- Share your insights in an expert blog: would you like to give information and advice about digital, data and / or design to voluntary sector organisations? Contact us to chat about blog commissions.