We are looking for digital agencies, charities, PLCs and other organisations that have relevant skills and experience to support the delivery of programmes as outlined in respective briefs.
To be eligible to apply for these briefs, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be aligned with our values
- Be incorporated in the UK (e.g. a registered entity with Companies House or charity with the Charity Commission)
- Be insured (£250k prof. indemnity, £5M public liability, £10M employers liability)
- Have the capacity/availability to engage
- Provide up to date accounts and be financially viable long term
- Provide privacy, safeguarding, equality, diversity and inclusion and GDPR policies
Please refer to the Catalyst Handbook for eligibility and assessment general guidance, as well as templates for Safeguarding and Equality Diversity & Inclusion policies.
Many of the charities we work with support people and communities that suffer from structural inequality and systemic discrimination. Addressing these challenges requires a solid understanding of deep-rooted issues, so we are particularly keen to hear from teams who can bring their own lived-experiences to bear alongside their technical expertise, and/or who have previously worked with a civil society or public sector organisation.
We strongly encourage applications from individuals and teams of all different backgrounds and identities to apply for our briefs.
Please note: You are welcome to bid for multiple briefs across different programmes. If you can only deliver a certain number of those due to your capacity, please state this in the declaration form at the end of the application (this won't affect how we score your application).