#6 - The most relevant and useful digital content and events produced by the network and beyond.
1. Supporting charities to face the COVID-19 challenges to come
Charity Digital and Phoenix take a tour of how the sector has responded to the pandemic.
- Celebrates how swiftly charities have adopted technology and explores emerging practices
- Gives advice and suggestions on digital tools and collaboration practices (from 25mins onwards)
2. #DigiShift Zoom Call: Carers organisations: digital service delivery & remote working
SCVO online learning event on Thursday 28th May 11-12:30pm
Useful because it:
- Explores digital service delivery for carers organisations
- Is interactive - so you can ask questions
3. How three charities are building collaborative, remote workplaces
By Asana (US blog)
- It’ll stretch your ideas about how to get your remote team working better
- Contains tips sprinkled throughout (e.g. offering your staff to take extra monitors and chairs home to create a better workspace)
4. Not more content. Smarter content
Facebook livestream replay and blog on content design for charities.
- It’ll show you simple techniques and methods to design your services better for digital, while involving all your stakeholders
- Includes questions from charities like yours
5. What is ‘user value’?
From the Tech for Good Hub archives. Very relevant to charities now.
When designing charity digital services we talk about social value and user value. But what’s the difference? And why is user value so important?
This article explains the difference and shows you some examples of user value (including Mario Kart)
More next week
We’ve managed to stick to five for the #fourthweekrunning. That means we owe you four more puppies.
Happy reading, listening and learning.
Our free services help you make the right decisions and put you in touch with the right agencies to make digital happen.
FREE resources to help you take control of your digital challenge.